Southern Africa Nazarene University Fees Structure
Students are encouraged to familiarize themselves with SANU Tuition Fees and other related fees. Failure to settle fees on time may lead to withdrawal of services provided.
- All candidates shall be expected to show proof of payment of the Acceptance Fee before they could be registered.
- All new SANU students are to pay the Acceptance Fee/Registration Fee at the Bank before the deadline stated on your Letter of Offer.
- Failure to pay the stated Acceptance Fee on or before the set deadline shall lead to the withdrawal of the offer.
- SANU undertakes to assist students by providing an affordable mode of payment in installment as shall be indicated in your Registration Form.
- It is the responsibility of the student to secure funding for Tuition Fees. Southern Africa Nazarene University shall not be responsible for following individual student sponsors.
- A deposit of 30% of tuition is payable before end of July 2016 (only applicable to self-sponsored students)
Download Fee Structure
For more information you may contact the Students Admissions office.
STUDENTS ADMISSIONS OFFICE
Southern Africa Nazarene University
P.O. Box 6800, MANZINI M200
Phone: +268 2505 5749