Students are encouraged to familiarize themselves with SANU Tuition Fees and other related fees. Failure to settle fees on time may lead to withdrawal of services provided.
- All candidates shall be expected to show proof of payment of the Acceptance Fee and starter pack before they could be registered.
- All new SANU students are to pay the Acceptance Fee/Registration Fee at the Bank before the deadline stated on the Letter of Offer.
- Failure to pay the stated Acceptance Fee on or before the set deadline shall lead to the withdrawal of the offer.
- SANU undertakes to assist students by providing an affordable mode of payment in installments, which shall be indicated in your Registration Form.
- It is the responsibility of the student to secure funding for Tuition. Southern Africa Nazarene University shall not be responsible to follow-up with individual student sponsors but may assist to provide information as requested.
- A deposit of 30% of tuition is payable on or before end of July 2017 (This policy applies to All students)
- For more information you may contact the Students Admissions Office.
Please Click on the links below to download our fee structures.
PAYMENT OF FEES TO ANU:
By Bankers Cheque/Draft drawn to Africa Nazarene University or Direct Deposit/Transfer to any of the accounts listed below.
Pay in slip is delivered to the University’s Finance office for receipting.
- Co-operative bank, Ongata Rongai Branch : A/C # 01129011316000
- MPESA Business No. : No. 701100, ACCOUNT NUMBER (STUDENT REGISTRATION/ADMISSION NUMBER)
Contacts: P.o. BOX 53067-00200 Nairobi, Kenya, Email: email@example.com Tel: +254-20-2527170/1-5 or 0737270001
Disclaimer: ANU reserves the right to modify the fee structure. And like any other university policy, if changed,
may be republished and distributed to all students and relevant parties.