University of Malawi, Chancellor College – Faculty of Law Admission or entry Requirement
Only candidates who meet the first criteria AND any one of the subsequent criteria may apply for enrolment:
- At least 6 credits, including English, obtained in MSCE or its equivalent
- At least one year of systematic legal training in a recognised institution that trains legal personnel; or
- At least 2 years experience working in a department or organisation that engages in legal work, human rights activism, administrative law, commercial law or any other branch of the law; or
- Holds a Diploma with credit from the University of Malawi or a university recognised by the University of Malawi; or
- Holds a Degree from the University of Malawi or a university recognised by the University of Malawi.