A veterinary Doctor is a person with a medical degree trained to take care of the health of animals: The farmer called the vet out to treat a sick cow.
Average Monthly Salary
( 172,000 BWP yearly)
A person working as a Veterinarian in Botswana typically earns around 14,400 BWP per month. Salaries range from 6,890 BWP (lowest) to 22,500 BWP (highest).
This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Veterinarian salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location. Below you will find a detailed breakdown based on many different criteria.
|Salary Levels (BWP) per Year||Surveys|
|39,200 BWP ‑ 65,399 BWP||0||n/a|
|65,400 BWP ‑ 130,699 BWP||0||n/a|
|130,800 BWP ‑ 196,099 BWP||0||n/a|
How much are medical doctors paid in Botswana?
SALARY: D4 (BWP 165, 300 – 182, 496) per annum QUALIFICATION: BSc.
Which veterinary course has the highest salary?
Top highest paid veterinarian careers
- Zoo veterinarian.
- Veterinary practice manager.
- Veterinary hospital manager.
- Public health veterinarian.
- Regulatory medicine veterinarian.
- Small animal veterinarian.
- Military veterinarian.
- Veterinary research scientist.
What are the highest-paying jobs in Botswana?
The best-paid positions in Botswana
- Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics.
- Scrum Master Information Technology.
- 12,186 BWP.
- IT Architect Information Technology.
- Marketing Director Top Management.
- Relationship Manager Banking. 11,807 BWP.
- Sales Director Top Management. 11,775 BWP.
- Business Development Manager Management. 11,671 BWP.