The gross salary range for people working in Botswana is typically from 2,243.00 BWP (minimum salary) to 15,720.00 BWP (highest average, the actual maximum salary is higher). This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary drastically among different job categories.
The salary range of employees working in Botswana is, by default, in the range of 2,243.00 BWP (low salaries, employees’ actual wages may be even lower) to 15,720.00 BWP (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
The best-paid positions in Botswana
List of the best-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Botswana (BWP).
- Chief Executive Officer Top Management
- Country Manager/Director Top Management
- Managing Director Top Management
- Operations Manager Top Management
- Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
- IT Director Top Management
- Leasing Director Leasing
- Call Centre Director Top Management
- Judge Law & Legislation
- Lead developer Information Technology
- Finance Manager Management
- Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
- Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
- Scrum Master Information Technology
- IT tester – automated tests Information Technology
- IT Architect Information Technology
- Marketing Director Top Management
- Relationship Manager Banking
- Sales Director Top Management
- Business Development Manager Management
The worst paid positions in Botswana
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Botswana (BWP)
- Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
- Cleaner General labour
- Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
- Porter, Information Staff General labour
- Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
- Cashier Commerce
- Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
- Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
- Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
- Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
- Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
- Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
- Cashier Banking
- Security Guard Security & Protection
- Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
- Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
- Shop Assistant Commerce
- Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
- Au-pair General labour
- Packer Production
How much is the monthly salary in Botswana?
What is the average wage in Botswana? Average Wages in Botswana increased to 6299 BWP/Month (468.75 USD/Month) in the fourth quarter of 2021. The maximum rate of the average wage for employees was 6533 BWP/Month and the minimum was 3447 BWP/Month.
What job has the highest salary?
|Rank||Occupation||2021 Median Wages|
|Employment column two Annual|
|1||Obstetricians and Gynecologists||$208,000+|
|1||Ophthalmologists, Except Pediatric||$208,000+|
|1||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons||$208,000+|
What is BDF’s salary?
The adoption of the delinking exercise saw a BDF private with a certificate now earning as high as P9, 237 while a BDF private with a diploma can earn as high as P16, 326.
Which careers are in demand in Botswana?
- Call Centre Representatives.