The salary range of employees working in Botswana is, by default, in the range of 2,243.00 BWP (low salaries, employees’ actual wages may be even lower) to 15,720.00 BWP (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
Maximum salary means the highest period of the highest grade assigned a class or the job rate where no grade has been assigned a class. Sample maximum salary means the highest step of the pay range assigned to a classification; Sample.
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
The best-paid positions in Botswana
List of the best-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Botswana (BWP).
- Chief Executive Officer Top Management
- Country Manager/Director Top Management
- Managing Director Top Management
- Operations Manager Top Management
- Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
- IT Director Top Management
- Leasing Director Leasing
- Call Centre Director Top Management
- Judge Law & Legislation
- Lead developer Information Technology
- Finance Manager Management
- Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
- Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
- Scrum Master Information Technology
- IT tester – automated tests Information Technology
- IT Architect Information Technology
- Marketing Director Top Management
- Relationship Manager Banking
- Sales Director Top Management
- Business Development Manager Management
The worst-paid positions in Botswana
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Botswana (BWP)
- Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
- Cleaner General labour
- Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
- Porter, Information Staff General labour
- Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
- Cashier Commerce
- Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
- Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
- Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
- Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
- Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
- Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
- Cashier Banking
- Security Guard Security & Protection
- Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
- Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
- Shop Assistant Commerce
- Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
- Au-pair General labour
- Packer Production
What is a good salary in Botswana?
The gross salary range for people working in Botswana is typically from 2,243.00 BWP (minimum salary) to 15,720.00 BWP (highest average, the actual maximum salary is higher). This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary drastically among different job categories.
What jobs are in demand in Botswana?
63 Jobs in Botswana (1 new)
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic. Port to Port Immigration Services Inc.
- Cost Accountant- Supply Chain. Coca-Cola Beverages Africa.
- Learning and Development Officer.
- SCHOOL COUNSELLOR.
- Heavy Equipment Operator.
- Customer Service Representatives.
- Proofreader/Copy Editor.
- SEO Content Writer Intern – Botswana.
How much do nurses earn in Botswana?
Nurse in Gaborone, Botswana Area Salaries
|Ministry of Health, Republic of Botswana Registered Nurse salaries – 1 salaries reported||Gaborone, Botswana Area||BWP 250,000/yr|
|Ministry of Health, Republic of Botswana Registered Nurse salaries – 1 salaries reported||Gaborone, Botswana Area||BWP 130,296/yr|