The Zimbabwe School Examinations Council (ZIMSEC) has released the Ordinary Level (O Level) Examination results. Candidates can now log in ZIMSEC Portal to check and view the result online.
ZIMSEC Candidate Account Registration Login
To log in, candidates need to create an account to gain access to the system
- Access the ZIMSEC Login Portal
- Move to the navigation tab
- Tap on Candidate Login on the home screen in the top right corner
- Tap on Register New User (NB: Make sure to select MONTH as Session and GRADE as level as highlighted above.)
- Enter the six-digit Centre Number
- Enter the four-digit Candidate Number
- Choose a session from the drop-down list, either June or November
- Choose the level from the drop-down list, either O’ Level or A level
- Enter the Year you sat for the exam
- Enter your Candidate Name as it appears on the statement of entry.
If the name typed differs in any way from the one on the statement of entry, the account will not be created
- Enter your date of birth, using the dd/mm/yyyy format
- Enter a username that you would like to use for logging in to the application
- Enter a password that comprises a capital letter, digits, and non-alphabetic characters. (For example Zimsec123! Would be a valid password).
- Reenter the password in the confirm password text box.
- Enter the security phrase of your choice, for example, I am Jonathan, take note of the spaces within your security phrase as these spaces are also considered characters
- Tap on the register button
- If account registration is successful, the application will redirect to the login screen.
- If there are any errors, the application will display the errors on the screen.
ZIMSEC O-Level Results Out – Check ZIMSEC Portal – ZIMSEC O-Level November exams results out. How to view online.
Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC) has released the Ordinary Level examination results.
ZIMSEC Portal Login www.zimsec.co.zw
ZIMSEC O-Level Results Out – Check ZIMSEC Portal – ZIMSEC O-Level November exams results out. How to view online
The Council announced that the candidates recorded a 33.9 % pass rate adding that results can be collected from respective examination centres from Thursday 23 January.
Exam candidates will be able to access their results from 6 PM by going to the ZIMSEC website.
ZIMSEC has also shared an Online Results Distribution Manual which contains the following instructions:
- how to create an account on the portal
- how to login
- how to view your results
How to create an account on the ZIMSEC portal
- Go to the portal
- Click on “Register as a new user”
- Fill out the information required (instructions will appear on the right side of the screen)
How to login
If you already have an account, you’ll want to log in:
- Go to the portal
- Enter your Username and Password as created at user registration
- Click on Login
How to view results once in the portal
- Once logged in select the Candidates Result option: