Malawi Defence Force Recruitment 2020
MALAWI DEFENCE FORCE
RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN 2020
The Malawi Defence Force shall conduct Recruitment Exercise for suitably qualified young men and women wishing to pursue a career in the Force as Regular Soldiers. The exercise shall be conducted in all the Districts and selected candidates shall undergo an intensive Six Months Basic Military Training at Malawi Armed Forces College (MAFCO) in Salima.
- Must be Malawian citizens.
- Must be single and without children.
- Must be between 18-24 years of age.
- Must be not less than 165 cm tall for males and 158 cm tall for females.
- Must have a Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE).
- Those with special skills will have an added advantage.
- Must have no criminal record.
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must be prepared to undergo intensive medical checkup.
Application letters indicating District of Origin with copies of Certificates should be sent to the Military Station nearest to the applicant’s District of Origin as follows:
Southern Region Districts, The Commanding Officer, 1 Malawi Rifles, Cobbe Barracks Private Bag 5o, Zomba
Central Region Districts, The Commanding Officer, 2 Malawi Rifles, Kamuzu’ Barracks, Private Bag 43, Lilongwe
Northern Region Districts, The Commanding Officer, 3 Malawi Rifles, Moyale Barracks, Post Office Box 23, Mzuzu
Deadline for receiving applications is on 24 March 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Note: District of Origin must be indicated on the Envelope
- Malawi Police Service Recruitment 2017
- Malawi Defence Force Recruitment 2017
- Malawi Prison Service Recruitment 2017
- Malawi immigration Service Recruitment 2017