The Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources (Luanar) – NRC Campus is pleased to announce the selection for March – June 2017 semester for Diploma programmes. All selected candidates are expected to report at the Campus on 6th March, 2017. Registration and orientation will start from 6th – 10th March 2017. Orientation address will be conducted on Friday 10th March 2017 at 9:00am. All students must attend the orientation as this will help them to familiarize themselves with the Campus procedures, regulations, policies and programmes among other things. Classes will commence on Monday, 13th March, 2017. Those who do not report by Friday, 17th March 2017 will have their places declared vacant.
Those selected in the Weekend programmes will commence studies in July 2017 (date to be announced)
Admission is on non-residential basis due to very limited accommodation space. However, those wishing to be residing on campus must make a booking on 0992 976 081/082 / 0991 999 188 before making payment.
1. K183,874.50 per semester or K367,749.00 per year: Tuition fees only for those who want to find their own accommodation and meals. At least 50% of the tuition fee must be paid for a student to be registered.
2. K78,000 accommodation only per semester paid in full based on the availability of space.
3. Maximum of K200,000 per semester for meals only from the Cafeteria. There are several meal packages for students with a variety of prices. Please contact the service provider on 0888 352 077/0999 399 535/0991 999 188
4. K1,500 per semester Library fees to be paid in full upon registration.
5. K15, 000 for every six months (UNIMED) for medical cover. This is mandatory for all students and should be paid in full upon registration.
6. K500 per semester Student Union Fee to be paid in full upon registration
7. K2,500 for processing Identity Cards to be paid in full upon registration
8. Transport to and from town, K800/day paid weekly or monthly
The minimum acceptable fees for registration is K111,500.00 for non-residential students and K189,500.00 for residential students. All fees as indicated on notes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7 should be deposited in the following account:
Account Name : NRC Fees Account
Account Number : 1848984
Bank : National bank of Malawi
Branch : Lilongwe
1. Meals Only
– Should be paid to service provider. Please contact service provider on 0888 352 077/ 0999 399 535
Students MUST ensure that they have indicated their full names on the deposit slip and it is duly stamped. The deposit slips should be presented during registration. Payments for meals are payable directly to the service provider thus should not be deposited into the NRC fees account.
Download the file to get names of successful candidates
View LUANAR NRC Campus selection list here
Download LUANAR NRC Campus selection list