Medcol Jobs 2017 : Lecturer/Senior Lecturer
The College of Medicine, a Constituent College of the University of Malawi has a vacancy in its Pharmacy Department under the auspices of the African Centre of Excellence for Public health and Herbal Medicine (ACEPHEM) for which it is calling for applications.
Nature of Job
- To give lectures, tutorials, and supervision to undergraduate students.
- To conduct analytical research in herbal medicine and or other chosen disciplines in keeping with the aims and objectives of the Department and the African Centre of Excellence for Public health and Herbal Medicine.
Duty Station: Blantyre, Malawi
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters degree in any of the following: medicinal chemistry, photochemistry, pharmacognosy, pharmacokinetics or toxicology.
- Strong research experience
- Ability to work in a team
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals (essential only for senior lecturer)
Applicants with BSc Pharmacy will have an added advantage.
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and names of three traceable referees should be sent before 18th February 2017 to:
Att: Academic Position in Pharmacy
College of Medicine
P/Bag 360, Chichiri