DAAD 2018-2019 Scholarships.
Required Documents for a DAAD scholarship application
(in the following order):
- DAAD application form https://www.daad.de/medien/deutschland/stipendien/formulare/
- Hand-signed CV (please use the sample europass form http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
- Hand-signed Letter of Motivation (with reference to current occupation, two pages
- Research Proposal (if required by university)
- Academic Letter/s of Recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and official stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Professional Letter/s of recommendation from your employer; the letter must have a signature and official stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Certificate(s) of Employment from the employer in the home country and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon returning home.
- Proof of Language Skills:
- English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: The institutional TOEFL is not accepted.)
- German – required for courses taught in German
- Copies of Academic Degrees
- Copies of Academic Transcripts
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Applicants from the People’s Republic of China are asked to submit an APS Certificate with their application documents.
Note: Some courses may require additional documents. For detailed information, please see the relevant course description on the following pages and on the respective websites.
Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
If applying to more than one course, please list courses in order of priority in the DAAD
Some of the courses with DAAD scholarship
Helmut-Schmidt-Programmes (Masters Scholarship) 2018.
Master’s Programme in International and Development Economics – MIDE
MA Development Economics 2017/2018.
Small Enterprise Promotion and Training MBA 2017/2018.
SPRING – Regional Development Planning and Management (MSc.)
PhD Programme “Mathematics in Industry and Commerce” – MIC
Master’s Program Infrastructure Planning 2017/18.
MSc in Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics
Postgraduate Renewable Energy Programme 2017/18.
MSc. in Water Resources and Environmental Management 2017/18 – WATENV.
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Hydro Science and Engineering
Tropical Hydrogeology and Environmental Engineering – M.Sc. TropHEE