MA Development Economics 2018.
The programme is taught entirely in English.
Academic degree in Economics, Business Administration or a
- Social Science with at least 12 courses in Economics and
- Business Administration, thereof at least three in Economics.
- (The degree must be equivalent to a three-year Bachelor’s degree
- or German “Diplom”. To find out whether your degree is
- equivalent, please contact email@example.com.)
Applicants holding a three-year degree or equivalent should have a minimum of one year of professional experience. Applicants holding
- more than a three-year degree can be admitted with no professional experience.
- Applicants for a DAAD scholarship must have at least two years of professional experience.
- Proof of English language skills: TOEFL (580 PBT, 237 CBT, 96 iBT), IELTS
(Band 7.0) or equivalent. If English was the language of instruction at
the previous university, please supply official proof.
You are advised to see the MIDE webpage for details regarding the
admission requirements: http://mide.htw-berlin.de/.
Master in International and Development Economics (Master of Arts)
Course begins: 1 April 2018
Course duration: 18 months
Duration of German language course prior to beginning of programme: 2 months (for students awarded a DAAD scholarship)
Application deadline: 30 September 2017 at the University.
Please note: All applicants must complete a MIDE application form (available at http://mide.htw-berlin.de/) and submit their application online. Please make sure to send officially certified hardcopies of your university degree(s) to the university until 15 October 2017 for your application to be considered for admission.
For further information contact
University of Applied Sciences