Small Enterprise Promotion and Training MBA 2017/2018.
- The general ability to undertake this MBA must be verified by a qualifying degree; viz. a 4-year university degree at Bachelor level in economics, business, social, natural or engineering sciences or an equivalent degree from a renowned university after a minimum of 4 years of study;
- Broad knowledge of economics and/or economic issues;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent spoken and written English: TOEFL (79 iBT, 550 PBT, 213 CBT) or IELTS (Academic-minimum overall Band 6.0);
- Written application;
- Chinese, Vietnamese and Mongolian applicants are required to
submit an APS-Certificate.
Degree awarded: Master of Business Administration
Course begins: Every year in October
Course duration: 22 months
Duration of German language course prior to beginning of programme: Basic German language skills are not compulsory but highly recommended;
2 months (for students awarded a DAAD scholarship)
- Scholarships: 1 October 2017 at Leipzig University.
Self-financing students: 15 March 2018
Postal address to send application documents
University of Leipzig
International SEPT Program
Costs of SEPT Master Programme: Euro 1,500 per semester (Euro 6,000 in total). Successful applicants for a full DAAD scholarship will be exempted from fees.
For further information contact
International SEPT Programme