Institute of Development Management Swaziland Application Form / Prospectus / Admission Requirement 2021/2022
There are various programs available at the Institute of Development Management and therefore the admission application forms are released in different Categories for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Academic Requirements
- A minimum of 220 A-Level points (A=120, B=100 and C=80) for 3 A-Level passes from biology, chemistry, mathematics or physics (any other subject combination may be considered on a case by case basis) OR an internationally recognised degree of upper second or first class honours in a relevant discipline from UBD or any other universities recognised by the University Senate OR an International Baccalaureate minimum score of 26 points (including a minimum of 5, 5, 4 points in relevant subjects at higher level; accepted subjects will be assessed on a case by case basis)
- OR a Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery without working experience and with at least 3 merits and/or passes with credits in the second and third year of the Diploma with NO repeat module
- OR a recognised Higher National Diploma in Sciences or National Diploma in Sciences or its equivalent with a minimum of 5 merits in related subjects (accepted subjects will be assessed on a case by case basis)
- Have demonstrated proficiency in the English language to either a credit C6 in English language at GCE O-Level examination OR a grade ‘B’ in IGCSE English OR an IELTS score of 6.5
- Multiple Mini-Interview (MMI)
- Applicants, who meet the academic requirement, will also have to perform to a satisfactory standard in a multiple mini-interview (MMI).
- Medical Fitness
- Must be medically certified as fit for prescribed medical fitness examination
Minimum admission requirements are clearly stated under each course offering. Applicants should submit the following documents together with a duly completed application form:
- Certified copies of Educational Certificates and
- Certified copies of ID
Application forms are downloaded or can be collected from any of our country offices in Botswana, Eswatini and Lesotho. Go to Downloads to download application forms.
IDM does not issue sponsorships or funding, and neither does admissions into IDM warrant sponsorship.