We appreciate your interest in our Diploma in General Nursing Program. Kindly download and fill the application form then attach it. Bring along the following when come for the entrance examination and interview at an appointed date and time;
- Certified copies of High School and Junior Certificate
- Two testimonial in sealed envelopes. One from the principal of the last school attended, another from your church pastor/priest which shows that you are an active church member.
- Health report from a medical doctor.
- M320.00 application fee. N.B This fee is NON REFUNDABLE. It is not a guarantee of our acceptance into the program.
- (Please deposit at the Lesotho Nedbank, Acc. No. 031000006729, Acc. Name: Maluti Adventist College, and bring the deposit slip when you return the forms) No cash will be accepted.
Diploma in Genereal Nursing (3 year course)
- The Minimum formal education entrance requirements is at least 12 years of schooling
- COSC / LGCSE or O level (Standard 10 is the foreign equivalent).
Credits (minimum 4) in any of the following subjects
- A Science subject (Biology, Physics and Chemistry or Combined science and Additional Combined Science
- A pass of at least D (7) in Mathematics and English Language
- NB, Applicants must come for the entrance examination and interview at an appointed date and time.
Diploma in Midwifery (1 year course)
- Scholastic Requirements are the same as those applicable in the Diploma in General Nursing.
- The applicant MUST have passed General Nursing
- The applicant MUST have passed the midwifery Entrance Examinitation Test.
Download application form HERE.
Acceptable minimum entrance requirements for the registered nurse program are as follows:
the applicant must be as atleast 17 years old at the time of admission to the course.
the applicant must have high school certificate i.e C.O.S.C., Std 10, LGCSE or any high school equivalent.
the high school certificate should reflect at least six (6) subjects passed of which four (4) must be credits.
the breakdown is as follows:
- A pass of seven in English language
- A credit in Biology with a pass of seven in physics and or chemistry OR
- A credit in physics and or Chemistry with a pass of seven in Biology OR a credit combined science and a pass of seven in Additional Combined Science
- A pass of seven (7) in Mathematics
- Three or more additional credits in any other COSC OR LGCSE subjects
- 2 or more years of experience working as a Trained Nurse Assistant
N.B make sure you have filled your application form correctly. An incomplete application will not be considered.
deadline to submit Applications: 1 March 2020