In 2020/21 Academic year most of the beds in the University-owned halls have been reserved for Freshmen and women on first-come-first-served basis. Only Continuing students who are members of JCR Committees will be permitted in the Halls.
Continuing students not permitted who pay will be removed. The University’s accommodation is now online and students are required to use their Unique Identification Number (UIN) to reserve a room. After reservation, students will have 48 hours to make payment at any Stanbic bank. Please follow the instructions below to reserve accommodation and make payment.
- Go to https://ucm.uds.edu.gh
- Provide the following information
- Username: is UIN (UIN is University Identification Number which is on your admission letter i.e. 2000xxxxx)
- Default Password: 123456
- Click on Login and immediately change the default password. You are advised not to use your phone number as password.
- You will see the windows below if you use mobile phone to login. Follow the instructions written below them to reserve and pay for a room
- Print the reservation or screen shoot it
- Go to Stanbic bank with the reservation chit within 48 hours to make payment. Tell the bank officer that you are paying for Residential Fees of UDS
- Keep your receipt till the University re-opens when you will come to campus for registration. Don’t travel to the campus now!