How to register for C-CAT
Admissions to all Online Diploma courses of C-DAC are done through C-DAC’s computerized Common Admission Test (C-CAT).
Candidates have to apply for C-CAT online at www.cdac.in or acts.cdac.in.
Every year, C-CAT is conducted in December/January (for February/March admissions) and June/July (for August/September admissions).
Candidates who clear the April 2021 C-CAT will only be considered for admission to C-DAC’s Online Diploma courses of May 2021 batch on the basis of their C-CAT ranks and centre/course preferences.
CDAC Kolkata is a constituent unit of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. It is announcing online certificate course for the year 2021. Online Certificate Courses will increase the technical Skills of students and give the industrial approach for their better future prospects. Lectures will be given by eminent scientists and engineers of the centre who have been working in their respective fields in different projects. We welcome you to join us in this journey of learning in the below mentioned fields.
- Knowledge of Computing Fundamentals and Fundamentals of Programming is essential.
- Applicants (completed/on-going) should have either a four-year undergraduate degree in engineering / Master’s Degree in Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / MBA (Systems) / MCA / DOEACC (A/B/C) level/ B.Sc., M.Sc.orApplicants with Post Graduation in Engineering or Science or Management or Computer related streams (completed/ongoing) can also apply.
- Students pursuing degree in Science/ Engineering having basic knowledge of computer/programming/OS/Networking.
- There is no age restriction for admission to C-DAC’s Certificate courses.
- Admission is on First come First Serve Basis.