MDIS Singapore Courses Offered

By | October 26, 2021

Full-Time And Part-Time Bachelor’s Degree Courses in Singapore

MDIS works with renowned Partner Institutions to provide academic programmes and professional development. To remain relevant and employable in a global market that is constantly evolving, acquiring advanced skills as well as a deeper understanding in your subject field can be advantageous. The full time and part-time degree courses offered by MDIS in Singapore are designed to equip professionals with the skills they need to advance their careers. 

It can be challenging to pursue a bachelor’s degree while maintaining a full-time job in Singapore. We take everyone’s needs into account – even if you are juggling several responsibilities or have a family, you have the option of pursuing either a full-time or part-time degree here in MDIS, a private education institution in Singapore. 

Take a look at the full-time and part-time bachelor’s degree courses available here in Singapore. 

Diploma Courses in Singapore
Looking to develop your skills in a specialised field? Take a look at the diploma courses offered here in Singapore today. MDIS offers full time and part time diploma courses in fields like Fashion Design and Marketing, Fashion Marketing and Communication and Management Studies.

Taking up a diploma can prepare you for your chosen industry in a shorter amount of time and improve your employability as an employee in the job market in Singapore. Doing so can also boost your confidence in your career as you gain job-relevant skills pertaining to your specialisation.

International Foundation Diploma (IFD) Courses
MDIS
International Foundation Diploma in Biomedical Sciences
Awarded By: MDIS
Full TimePart Time
MDIS
International Foundation Diploma in Engineering
Awarded By: MDIS
Full TimePart Time
MDIS
International Foundation Diploma in Fashion Design and Marketing New
Awarded By: MDIS
Full TimePart Time
MDIS
International Foundation Diploma in Information Technology
Awarded By: MDIS
Full Time
MDIS
International Foundation Diploma in Management Studies
Awarded By: MDIS
Full TimePart Time
MDIS
International Foundation Diploma in Mass Communications New
Awarded By: MDIS
Full Time
MDIS
International Foundation Diploma in Psychology
Awarded By: MDIS
Full TimePart Time
MDIS
International Foundation Diploma in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Art
Awarded By: MDIS
Full TimePart Time
MDIS
Awarded By: MDIS
Full TimePart Time
MDIS
Awarded By: MDIS
Full TimePart Time
MDIS
Awarded By: MDIS
Full TimePart Time
MDIS
Awarded By: MDIS
Full TimePart Time
MDIS
Awarded By: MDIS
Full TimePart Time
MDIS
Awarded By: MDIS
Full TimePart Time
MDIS
Awarded By: MDIS
Full TimePart Time
MDIS
International Foundation Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management
Awarded By: MDIS
Full Time
MDIS
Professional Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Operations New
Awarded By: MDIS
Full Time

Variety of academic programmes to suit different interests

We partner with globally-recognised universities from:

• United Kingdom

We have programmes in the fields of:

• Business and Management;
  • Engineering;
  • Fashion and Jewellery Design;
  • Health and Nursing;
  • Information Technology;
  • Languages and Education;
  • Life Sciences;
  • Media and Communications;
  • Psychology; 
  • Tourism and Hospitality Management;
  • Safety and Environmental Management.

Holistic Education

Apart from the academic curricula, students can also:

• Join social interest groups such as Toastmasters Club, Dance Club, Photography Club, Angel Hearts Club and Google Developer Student Club.
  • Join sports interest groups such as Badminton Club, Basketball Club, Cricket Club and Football Club.
  • Join the Student Council and be part of the student voice and to engage students in learning about democracy and leadership.
  • Join Student Ambassador Programme and be given the opportunity to represent MDIS at official functions and events both on and off campus.
  • Acquire soft skills under the MDIS Experience workshops to enhance interpersonal relationships in preparation for the working world.

MDIS Facilities

The Wifi-enabled MDIS Campus in Stirling Road occupies a three-hectare land area with the following facilities:

• 15-storey eco-friendly hostel on campus
  • Life sciences and computer laboratories
  • Hospitality training centre
  • TV and radio production studios
  • Engineering laboratory and workshops
  • Fashion & Jewellery Designs studios
  • Nursing practicum lab
  • Gymnasium, dance studio and badminton court
  • Cafeteria
  • 24-hour convenience store on campus
  • Nearby amenities such as Queenstown sports centre and swimming pool complex

Click here for the Virtual Campus Tour.

Enrol in Preparatory Courses (GCE A-Level, GCE O-Level and CAMBRIDGE IGCSE/ International Lower Secondary Courses in Singapore)

MDIS also has set a proven track record since 2006 of preparing students to excel in the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Ordinary and Advanced Level), Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and Cambridge International Lower Secondary, through its comprehensive preparatory courses. MDIS not only emphasises on teaching excellence but also on recreational activities. Our dedicated facility and staff create a caring and conducive environment where learning takes place inside and outside the classroom. We believe that these activities can help out students experience an enriched student lifestyle in addition to a high quality education.