Apply for Bond University Stand Out Scholarship for Studies in Australia 2022/23
Applications are invited from international students who wish to study in Australia for the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship 2022/23. The scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Bond University, Australia.
International Stand Out Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality international students. The scholarship cuts across several disciplines.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Merit Award
Host Institution(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Bond University Stand Out Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed at the top of this page, or be an international student currently residing in Australia (any nationality).
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship 2022/23 are to submit an online application form to apply for their program of choice. Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
Application Deadline: Not specified