Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships & Financial Aid for International Students is currently open for applications from highly qualified students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University for 2023 -2024 academic session.
Illinois Wesleyan is able to award merit scholarships and need-based financial aid for international students in each first-year entering class. Students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents are considered international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
Host Institution(s): Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
Scholarship Worth: Full-tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor degree, Masters
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships & Financial Aid
There are several scholarships and Financial Aid that are awarded each year to highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements.
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- President’s Scholarships
- Need-Based Financial Aid
In addition to merit scholarships, students may be eligible for IWU-funded scholarships, loans, and campus-employment opportunities.
To be eligible for Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships & Financial Aid, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have Fifteen (15) academic units within the areas of English, foreign language, mathematics, laboratory science and social science.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade-point average of a B or higher.
- A well-written personal statement.
- Student activities at their school and in their community.
- A letter of recommendation from a guidance counsellor or academic teacher, or a Teacher Evaluation Form.
- TOEFL scores for international students.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships & Financial Aid should apply online for these opportunities. Students who submitted all required application materials by November 15th are eligible for consideration.
Students interested in admission to Illinois Wesleyan University must submit:
- One of the following applications (one application is not preferred over another):
- Transcripts for all previous high school and/or college coursework
- Teacher Evaluation or Recommendation (for those utilizing CommonApp, the evaluation portion of the School Report will fulfil this requirement, but additional letters are welcome.)
- ACT /SAT scores
- Personal Interview (for test optional)
- International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Letters of recommendation and transcripts may be submitted through your application, or official copies may be mailed to:
Illinois Wesleyan University, Admissions Office. PO Box 2900, Bloomington, IL 61702.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2023