2016 College Of Education Entrance Examination
ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS FOR THE 2016 INTAKE INTO DOMASI & NALIKULE COLLEGES OF EDUCATION FOR BACHELOR OF EDUCATION PROGRAMMES
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is pleased to release names of shortlisted applicants and further invite them for Entrance Examinations for the 2016 Intake for Bachelor of Education Degree Pogrammes at Domasi College of Education(DCE) and Nalikule College of Education (NCE)
Names of shortlisted applicants are available in all District Education Manager’s offices.
Entrance Examinations Details
Registration for Entrance Exams – 7.30am on Monday, 22nd August 2016
Administration of Exams – 7.30am on Tuesday, 23rd August 2016
The following Papers will be administered:
1. Reasoning Skills
2. Communication Skills
3. Numerical Skills
Candidates are asked to bring the following items on the days of registration & Exams.
1. An original copy of Malawi School of Certificate of Education (or its equivalent) or Original MANEB notification of results slip
2. One recent passport size photograph
3. A Valid Identity Card (passport, driving licence, Voter Registration)
4. A writing pen and a pencil.
• Katoto Secondary School (candidates from Mzimba, Likoma, Karonga, Chitipa, Rumphi & Nkhatabay)
• Chinsapo Secondary School (candidates from Ntcheu, Dedza, Lilongwe, Kasungu, Mchinji, Ntchisi, Dowa, Salima, Nkhotakota)
• Zingwangwa Secondary School (Candidates from Nsanje, Chikhwawa, Mwanza, Neno, Blantyre, Mulanje, Chiradzulu, Thyolo & Phalombe
• Domasi College of Education (Candidates from Balaka, Mangochi, Machinga & Zomba)
Candidates may however report to any centre that is closer to their place of residences
Those who were not shortlisted and those who did not apply should not report at any Entrance Examinations Centre.
Further information can be obtained from:
Domasi College of Education
P.O. Box 49
Tel: 01536219 / 0881288868