Chancellor College Secretary Position 2016
- Malawi School Certificate of Education.
- Diploma in Secretarial Management/Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management/Advanced Diploma in Business Management & Administration from a recognised Institution.
- Shorthand speed of 120 words per minute.
- Typing Advanced (50 words per minute)
- Office Procedures.
- English for Business Communication.
- Secretarial experience of at least two years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successful candidates will be undertaking the following duties:
- Maintaining a filing system which will allow easy retrieval of information.
- Maintaining incoming and outgoing mail to ensure that it is directed to appropriate offices.
- Making travel arrangements and all other arrangements for meetings.
- Taking minutes of meetings at departmental level.
- Answering telephone calls and keeping records of outgoing telephone calls, mail and postage.
- Maintaining a departmental diary in order to facilitate adherence to work schedules and meeting deadlines.
- Custody and disbursement of office supplies and stationery and requests for replenishment.
- Ensuring that office premises are secure and tidy.
- Ability to interact with both staff and students.
- Able to handle secretarial duties with professionalism and confidentiality.
Applications, including a detailed curriculum vitae with up to date contact details (preferably working mobile phone numbers), copies of certificates and academic transcripts and names of three traceable referees should be submitted, not later than 24th September, 2016 to the address below or Email.
P.O. Box 280