Unima College Of Medicine BASIC GOOD CLINICAL PRACTICE 2017
Facilitation: Research Support Centre
Dates: 18- 20 January,2017
Venue: College of Medicine, Research Support Centre Conference Room
Course fee: $275 per participant
The course is offered by Research Support Centre (RSC), a centre with renowned history of delivering high quality training courses and services in clinical trial monitoring, Data Management and communication. RSC’s courses are delivered by highly qualified facilitators, guaranteeing the trainees of invaluable training standards.
Investigators, Clinical Trial Managers & Coordinators, Study Clinicians, Medical Doctors, Clinical Officers, Medical Assistants, Research Nurses, Laboratory Technicians, Laboratory Assistants, Data Managers, Data Officers, Trial Coordinators, Field Officers and all interested Health Professionals.
About the course: This course will cover 12 modules and an assessment.
- Phases of Clinical Research
- Key Players in Clinical Trials,
- Principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Clinical Research Protocol,
- Ethics Committees and Regulatory Authorities,
- Managing Investigational Product
- Adverse Events – Safety Reporting,
- Principles of Documentation,
- Monitoring, Audits and Inspections,
- Quality control and Quality Assurance
- Site preparation and Management
Course fees cover course material, lunch and refreshments.
Pre–requisite: clinical research experience
If you need more information, send an email to email@example.com (with a copy firstname.lastname@example.org) or call on +265 (0) 888 366 394/ +265 (0)993 137 527. You can also visit our website: http://www.rsc.medcol.mw/?page_id=16
Application deadline: Applications should be submitted to email@example.com(with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Monday, 16th January, 2017.