Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences
Graduates of this program will be fully equipped to deliver medical laboratory science work. Biomedical science is the application of biology-based science to medical use, be it research, health monitoring, or treatment. Improvements in healthcare continue to be driven by dramatic advances in the basic biosciences.
This degree course offers a thorough, up-to-date training in a wide range of medically related disciplines. Students will gain strong practical skills, particularly for application within laboratory settings, but have a notable degree of flexibility in the application of their degree. Graduates of the program have been successful within clinical, public health, teaching and research settings.
Program Duration: 4 years, full-time.
Schools Offering: Malamulo College of Health Sciences
Eligibility: Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) or its equivalent with six credits, including Biology, English, Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Midwifery
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Diploma in Biomedical Sciences
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Diploma in Counseling
- Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery
- Certificate in Clinical Medicine
- Certificate in Counseling
- Certificate in Community Midwifery
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine (Mental Health)
- Bachelor of Science in Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Upgrading Diploma in Registered Nursing & Midwifery