Certificate in Clinical Medicine
Students within this program will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to prevent and cure diseases. Through developing both clinical knowledge and keen interpersonal skills, students will learn to provide crucial healthcare services towards both the treatment of diseases and the promotion of good health. Graduates will be certified Medical Assistants.
Program Duration: 2 years, full-time.
Schools Offering: Malamulo College of Health Sciences
Eligibility: Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) or its equivalent with two credits from Biology, Mathematics or Physical Science. Additional selection criteria may apply.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Midwifery
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Diploma in Biomedical Sciences
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Diploma in Counseling
- Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery
- Certificate in Clinical Medicine
- Certificate in Counseling
- Certificate in Community Midwifery
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine (Mental Health)
- Bachelor of Science in Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Upgrading Diploma in Registered Nursing & Midwifery