ADMISSION BY NORMAL ENTRY AND SPECIAL ENTRY INTO UNDERGRADUATE CONVENTIONAL, PARALLEL AND BLOCK-RELEASE DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applications are invited from candidates who meet the requirements for entry into Part I (First Year) of the Undergraduate Conventional Degree Programmes, Parallel Degree Programmes and Block-Release for the 2020 Academic Year.
The following information applies to all applicants:
- Applicants should have passed at least 5 subjects at ‘O’ Level at Grade C or better. These should include Mathematics and English Language. However, Mathematics is an added advantage for the following programmes:
- Journalism and Media Studies, Library and Information Science, Information Management and Technology, Records and Archives Management and Midwifery
- Only candidates who already have ‘A’ Levels will be considered. Proof of both ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level results should be attached.
- A non-refundable application fee of ZWL$100, must accompany the Application Form. The closing date for late application forms is 6 March 2020 at a non refundable fee of ZWL$150.
- The closing date for the receipt of completed Application Forms is 21 February 2020.
- Candidates with a National Diploma or a Higher National Diploma (HEXCO) or other relevant Diplomas and 5 ‘O’ Level passes at Grade ‘C’ or better including English Language and Mathematics will be considered under Special Entry.
Application Forms are obtainable from:
The Senior Assistant Registrar,
Admissions and Student Records,
Gwanda Road/Cecil Avenue,
P O Box AC 939
Enquiries should be directed to: the Senior Assistant Registrar (Admissions and Student Records) Telephone: 289557/282842/288413/284237
Forms can also be collected from
NUST Harare Office,
18572 Off Mother Patricks Avenue,
Harare (Next to The Magistrate Court),.
In addition, Application Forms may be downloaded on our Website:
Application fees may be paid via the following modes:
For Zimbabwe Nationals
- Cash at NUST Bulawayo Campus
- Swipe at NUST Bulawayo Campus or Harare Office, ZIMDEF Bulawayo
- Incoming Telegraphic Transfer or a cash deposit into the following account:
Bank: ZB BANK
Branch: Jason Moyo
Name: National University of Science and Technology
Account Number: 4372-035542-090
For International Applicants
- USD$ Cash of at NUST Bulawayo Campus
- Swipe via International ATM Card, VISA Card or MasterCard at NUST Bulawayo Campus or Harare Office Zimdef Building
- Incoming Telegraphic Transfer into the following account:
ACCOUNT NAME: National University of Science and Technology
BANK NAME: ZB BANK
ACCOUNT NO: 4372-035542-090
BRANCH: JASON MOYO
SWIFT CODE: ZBCOZWHX
Account Name: National University of Science and Technology
Bank Account: FBC Bank
Branch: jason MoyoBranch Code: 8305
Account Number: 4820 0686 0666 (Nostro Domestic)
Swift Code: FBCPZWHAXXX