GOVERNMENT LOAN APPLICATION PROCESS RETURNING/INCOMING STUDENTS
No loan required
Proceed to pay your fees and register according to University regulations.
- Download, print, and complete Ministry Form and CBZ Bank Form. (Click here to download forms)
- Use the template as a guide to determine the amount you may require. (Click here to download the guidelines)
- The application period is for an Academic Year ( Two semesters)
- Complete the forms in full and make sure all required documents are attached.
NB. Those considered for on-campus accommodation will be required to pay
ZWL 1 500.00 per semester.
- Certified photocopy of I.D
- Proof of residence (Current). No less than three (3) months
- Payslip of Guarantor/Parent/Guardian. Not more than two (2 ) months.
- One passport photo of Parent/Guardian/Guarantor
- One passport photo for student
- Fill in of Student Loan Application Forms by them and make sure your respective Guarantor/Parent/Guardian completes the relevant section.
- If your loan is approved, the money will be sent to the University. The remainder (living expenses and transport) will be availed to you as soon as all requirements are met.
- Incomplete forms cannot be accepted.
- Submit completed forms and relevant documents to the Office of the Dean of Students – Office WS4