PG Alumni Scholarship
Scholarships are available for local and international alumni who obtained a first-class classification for their undergraduate MDX degree at Middlesex University Mauritius. Four partial scholarships of 50% off tuition fees will be awarded between the following disciplines: The Business School, School of Law, School of Science and Technology and School of Science and Education.
Application Deadline – 4pm on 31st August 2021. Find additional details on application criteria below.
- Duration: The scholarship will be valid for the length of the programme .Course level: This scholarship is available for Middlesex University Mauritius alumni only. Conditions for local and international alumni: In order to be considered for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a Middlesex University Mauritius alumnus – local and international students may apply
- Have obtained a first-class pass for their undergraduate studies at Middlesex University Mauritius
- Have not been awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship either by Middlesex University, local authorities or any other organization
- Be able to commence their studies this academic year 2021/22. Scholarships are valid for the term offered and cannot be deferred.
- Must have shown exemplary conduct and behaviour during their study at Middlesex University MauritiusAll conditions of offer must be fulfilled before a scholarship can be awarded.Scholarships are awarded towards tuition fees only, they do not include other costs of studying such as housing, living expenses, transportation, field trips or books.
- Apply Now
- Students who are awarded the Scholarship are expected to voluntarily contribute to the University’s marketing efforts in their respective countries. This may include, but not be limited to writing blogs about their University experience, managing a country specific social media page, providing support at international recruitment events etc.
- Scholarship conditions:
- You must have consistent academic performance during the academic year that the award/scholarship was awarded
- Satisfactory attendance record (minimum 85% over every academic year)
- Notification: Successful applicants will be notified by 17th September 2021.How to apply: Applicants will be required to submit the following: