American University Of Chicago fully-funded Scholarships for 2023-2024 are currently open for online applications for all degree and non-degree programs; for all students. Interested candidates are suggested to read this call letter to learn the application process for University Of Chicago scholarships.
The Merit-Based Scholarship will be awarded to students on the basis of outstanding academic potential, demonstrated leadership, extracurricular achievement, and commitment to their communities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Chicago, USA
Scholarship Type: Merit-Based Scholarships
Host Institution(s): The University of Chicago, USA
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
The University of Chicago Merit-Based Scholarships 2023 | DETAILS
The Merit-Based Scholarships at the University of Chicago comprise several scholarships that seek to promote academic excellence. They include:
- University Scholarship: A University Scholarship will be awarded to outstanding students as partial tuition for a four-year scholarship.
- First Phoenix Scholarship: All first-generation college students will be awarded a $20,000 scholarship over four years.
- Evans Scholarship: The Evans Scholars Program awards full housing and tuition college scholarships to deserving caddies.
- Stand Together: The UChicago Stand Together initiative offers enhanced financial aid and academic advising support for students from historically underrepresented groups and veterans.
- Trott Scholar: The Trott Scholarship, a four-year award, will be awarded to outstanding full-time students from rural communities.
- Veterans: UChicago participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
To be considered for the University of Chicago Merit-Based Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have been offered admission into an eligible course at the university for the 2023/24 academic session.
- Applicants must possess excellent academic credentials from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students in the university.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the University of Chicago Merit-Based Scholarships 2023 are to first apply for admission into an eligible course and then, they will be considered for the scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2022