Online Application – Pick a Program of Choice
Overview of all programs that are currently on offer.
Please note that you require the following documents to complete your application:
- You need to pay the application fee of K150 which must be deposited in the Mulungushi University ZANACO Bank Account No. 1067654300160 at any of their branches countrywide. For foreign students, you need to make a bank draft of US$50 in the name of Mulungushi University and scan a copy and attach it to the online application.
- You need to scan the deposit slip for the application fee and attach it as part of your online application.
- You need to scan and attach certified copies of your certificate or statement of results. Please note your application will not be considered if you do not attach this document
- If you have obtained academic or professional training after leaving school (eg diploma) and want them to be used to support your application then you should scan and attach certified copies of your diploma certificates.
- You need to scan and attach either a copy of your passport or National Registration Card (NRC) or any form of identification
- You need to scan and attach a letter from your sponsor confirming that they are willing to sponsor you for the course at Mulungushi University
Your application will not be considered unless you submit all required documents.
Select the first choice program for which you are applying
You will select second choice later
School of Agriculture and Natural Resources (SANR)
School of Business Studies (SBS)
School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
School of Natural and Applied Sciences (SNAS)
School of Education (SOE)
School of Medicine and Health Sciences (SoMHS)
|#||Program||Code||End of intake|
|1||Master of Medicine in Obstetrics and Gynaecology||MMedOBG||2050-01-01|
|2||Master of Medicine in Paediatrics and Child Health||MMedPED||2050-01-01|
|3||Master of Medicine in Internal Medicine||MMedMED||2050-01-01|
|4||Master of Medicine in General Surgery||MMedGSU||2050-01-01|
|5||Bachelor of Science in Nursing Sciences||BScNS||2050-02-20|
|6||Bachelor of Pharmacy||BPharm||2030-03-18|
|7||Diploma in Abridged Registered Nursing Training Programme||ARNTP||2040-12-31|
|8||Master of Science in Human Anatomy||MScHA||2040-12-31|
|9||Master of Science in Medical Biochemistry||MScMBC||2040-12-31|
|10||Master of Science in Immuno-Pathology||MSCIP||2040-12-31|
|11||Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences||BScBioMed||2050-09-25|
|12||PhD in Human Anatomy||PhDHA||2023-06-30|
|13||Masters in Public Health||MPH||2050-12-30|
|14||Bachelor of Science in Pediatrics and Child Health Nursing||BScPCHN||2050-12-30|
|15||Bachelor of Science in Midwifery||BScM||2050-12-30|
School of Social Sciences (SSS)