Fill in the online application form at https://oumauritius.com/application
Verify the accuracy of all information and click on ‘Submit’ to send your form online.
[You may save a copy for reference. You will then receive an acknowledgement email containing your application code. Please keep this code handy as you will be using it during the application process]
Payment of fees as mentioned on the voucher will have to be effected through bank transfer.
- Application Fees (non-refundable) for SADC & IORA citizens: Rs 1,000
- Application fees (non-refundable) for international applicants(non-SADC, non-IORA): USD 40
[Transfers should be effected in MRU to the above bank account. All bank charges have to be borne by applicants.]
Bank transfer details for International Applicant
Bank: State Bank of Mauritius Ltd
Account Number: 61025100002513
Swift Code: STCBMUMU
Once you have paid your Application Fee, you need to email the scanned version of the following **documents with a certified true copy by *relevant authorities as mentioned below, to email@example.com
*Relevant authorities certifying true copies of documents acceptable by Open University are:
- Recognized legal entities like government educational authorities, Commission for Education;
- Recognized accreditation bodies; and
Kindly note that all documents should be stamped and dated for not more than 3 months.
Details such as name, address, phone number, email address, and recognition of the above-listed certifying bodies should also be provided.
**Documents that need to be submitted are:
- Academic qualifications as per entry requirements of the chosen programme. [Please note that the onus is on the applicant to submit equivalence of educational qualification]
- Birth Certificate.
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable).
- Your personal data page of your passport.
- Evidence of having paid the Application Fee.
- For programmes, the Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration (CEMBA) and Commonwealth Executive Master of Public Administration (CEMPA), evidence of work experience representing at least 2 years post post-degree qualification must also be submitted.
- For a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), evidence of substantial management or professional work experience, including within the academic profession must also be submitted.
- For PhD, applicants will have to submit a synopsis of 1,000 words. For details, consult our website on synopsis guidelines.
You will then be notified of your application by email. If your application has been
accepted, you will be required to register for the first semester modules, pay the relevant
fees by the date specified in the offer of seat mail and forward the payment evidence to
the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and to Finance Section at email@example.com.
Mauritian Application Procedures- click here
Rodrigues Application Procedures- Click here
Application Link- click here
List of Programmes – click here
Regulations for the Degrees of Master of Philosophy (MPhil) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) click here
Regulations for the Degrees of Doctor in Business Administration (DBA) click here
Synopsis Template for PhD
Synopsis Template for those applying for PhD –click here