This course being MQA approved, sponsors are eligible to HRDC refunds.
1 Level scope and suitability
This higher-level certificate is a specialised stand-alone qualification tailor-made for those working in Fund Administration.
2 Course Contents
Its four modules are examined together in a single paper of 3 hours.
|Understanding the Investment Environment||20 Hrs|
|Fund Administration and Regulation||70 Hrs|
|Fund Products and Services||30 Hrs|
|Fund Sector Regulation||30 Hrs|
READ THE MODULE DESCRIPTION READ THE MODULE DETAILED CONTENTS
3 Entry Requirements
To be eligible to join, applicants must hold one of the following:
- An ICSA Level 4 Certificate in International Finance and Administration.
- A degree in a related subject.
- Any other alternative qualification acceptable to ICSA.
A scan of the qualification from above should be attached to your application.
To ascertain eligibility please send a scan of your supporting qualification to email@example.com
4 Term Dates
- Start : 11 January 2020
- End : 30 May 2020
- Exams : Friday 5 June 2020 (to be confirmed by ICSA)
Tuiton sessions at Belstar Centre – On Saturdays from 13:00 – 16:00.
- Rs 42,500 (all inclusive), comprises ICSA Registration and Exam Fees, Study Material & Tuition Fees.
Payment facilities for Self-Financing Students
- Rs 20,000 on enrolment in December 2019 followed by an instalment of Rs 7,500 at the end of January, February and March 2020.
6 Registration with ICSA
Registration will be done at Belstar where you will be provided with hard copies of forms to be completed. This will then be couriered to London in due course.
7 Sponsored Students
- To include with Enrolment form a letter of sponsorship.
- To authorise disclosure to their sponsor reports on Performance & Attendance.
- To ensure application to HRDC is made BEFORE start of the course.
8 Mandatory Confirmation
Before enrolling you must confirm that you have read and accepted the following:
- Rules and Regulations
- Refund Policy
- Students Charter
- Complaints Policy
9 Enrolment for coming Semester
- Please click here to download the enrolment form for completion, then
- Kindly call at the centre to submit the completed form with relevant payment.
The centre is opened on Saturdays from 9.30 to 13.30. It is recommended to call 4675917 for an appointment before coming over to the centre.