The Mission of MITC is to provide market driven quality technical and vocational educational and training cognizant of National Qualifications Framework (NQF) through experiential learning of education with production for self-sustainable and gainful employment or out-of-school youth and adults and the empowerment of socio-economically disadvantaged children.
MITC is an accountable and transparent organisation, which upholds principles of equity, child protection, gender equality and respect for all.
- Certificate in Agriculture
- Certificate in Carpentry and joinery
- Certificate in Electrical Wiremanship
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Metalwork
- Certificate in Motor mechanics
All Trades, with the exception of ICDL, are accredited by the Directorate of Industrial and Vocational Training (DIVT).
The Training duration for all the courses is 2 years: 1 year full time training and the other year for industrial attachment.
1. Applicants must have reached Grade 7 (Swaziland Primary Certificate).
2. Graduates from high school and high school drop-outs who wish to pursue a vocational skill of their choice are encouraged to apply.
3. Applicant’s previous knowledge is highly recognized during admission.
Application forms are available at the Centre from 1st October every year, and must be returned not later than 31st January of the ensuing year.
- Application Fee: E50
- Acceptance Fee: E200
- Maintanance Fee: E200
- Tuition: E3520
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED
All departments provide services to the general public at a very minimal cost. This is meant to provide trainees with hands on practice.