Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate and postgraduate courses coupled with their general requirements. For admission into programmes of study at the Christian Service University College, CSUC for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
The minimum qualification to gain admission into any of our degree and diploma programmes includes:
Six (6) WASSCE/SSSCE credit passes (A1-C6/A-D) in any three (3) core subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies plus three (3) credit passes (A1-C6/A-D) in elective subjects. Aggregate score should not exceed 24 in the case of SSSCE and 36 for WASSCE.
GCE ‘A’ Level passes in two (2) subjects plus five (5) credits at the GCE ‘O’ Level, including English Language and Mathematics.
POST-SECONDARY TEACHER CERTIFICATE ‘A’ from GES plus five (5) ‘O’ Level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics.
ABCE & GBCE: ABCE candidates with three (3) or more passes, who also possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSSCE/WASSCE/GBCE including passes in English Language and Mathematics, may be admitted to level 200. Those with two (2) passes or less may be admitted to level 100. GBCE candidates with passes in five (5) subjects including English Language and Business Mathematics qualify for level 100.
Foreign applicants with qualifications equivalent to either WASSCE/SSSCE or GCE ‘A’ Level may apply.
The above are the minimum Admission requirements for Christian Service University College
Entry Requirements for Faculty of Health And Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
Entry Requirements for the under listed courses in the Faculty of Humanities
- BA Communication Studies
- BA Theology with Administration
- BA Planning And Social Development
Entry Requirements for the under listed courses in the School of Business
- BBA Accounting
- BBA Banking and Finance
- BBA Human Resource Management
- BBA Marketing
CHRISTIAN SERVICE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry Requirements for the Graduate Programme below
MSc Monitoring and Evaluation
- Applications are invited from holders of good undergraduate degrees in the Social Sciences, Business and Public Administration, Agriculture, Building Technology, Architecture, Engineering and Planning from recognized universities with at least Second Class lower division and a minimum of two years working experience.
MA Christian Ministry with Management
The minimum qualification to gain admission into our postgraduate programmes includes the following:
- A good first degree (not below 2nd class lower division) in Theology, Divinity or Religious Studies from an accredited institution.
- A good first degree (not below 2nd class lower division) in fields other than Theology, Divinity or Religious Studies from an accredited institution. Candidates must possess some experience in church work or related ministries, e.g. as church leader / evangelist / Bible teacher / Sunday School teacher / administrator / project officer, etc. A supporting recommendation by the applicant’s church pastor or ministry leader would be required.
- In line with the admission policy of the Theology Department of the University College, all applicants would be required to attend an interview.
MSc Accounting and Finance
To be admitted to the MSc Accounting and Finance Programme, the candidate must hold any of the following from a recognised University or Professional Body:
- BSc./ BBA/ BA in Accounting and/ or Finance, B. Commerce and/ or Finance degrees (at least 2nd Class Lower Division)
- Other undergraduate degree, at least 2nd Class Upper Division; 2nd Class Lower Division degree may be considered subject to interview performance.
- Final Certificate of the ICAG, ACCA and similar professional qualifications.
- Post-graduate certificates in Accounting and / or Finance
CHRISTIAN SERVICE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Applicants with similar qualification or its equivalence (as specified above) can apply for admission consideration.
- International applicants should have a valid passport.
- Should be ready to acquire a resident permit and abide by the regulations governing the status of foreigners in Ghana.
- Click here to check out the Christian Service University College, CSUC Prospectus
Click here to apply for CSUC 2021 Intake admission