The Nduom School of Business and Technology invites qualified applicants for undergraduate degree programmes for the January – February, Admissions of the 2021/2022 Academic year.
- BSC Banking And Finance
- BSC Information Technology Management For Business
- BSC Information And Communication Technology
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Diploma in Management Studies Accounting
- Diploma in Information Technology
B&T shall admit all qualified students (as per the minimum requirements jointly published by the National Council for Tertiary Education and the National Accreditation Board of Ghana) without reference to race, ethnicity, religion, politics, nationality or country of citizenship. The student entry requirements shall be as follows:
- General Certificate of Education (Ordinary and Advanced Levels):Passes at credit level in at least five (5) subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) in the West Africa Examinations Council (WAEC) Ordinary Level and three (3) passes at the Advanced Level of the GCE with General Paper. One of the advanced level passes should be a grade D or better.
- WASSCE & SSSCE:Candidates must have six credit passes (A1-C6) in English, Mathematics and Integrated Science (Biology or Agricultural Science for Nigerian applicants) or Social Studies, and three elective subjects, (in the West Africa Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE). For Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), candidates must have six credit passes (A-D) in the three Core Subjects and three elective Subjects. For purposes of admission, a credit pass in:i. WASSCE means A1 – C6
ii. SSSCE means A – D
- Applicants with the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) results should have credit passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects including English Language and Mathematics plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- Holders of the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)/ International Baccalaureate (IB) must possess at least Grades A*/A-C in English, Mathematics and Biology at the Standard (SL)/’O’ Level, in addition to three Higher Level (HL – A to C)/’A’ Level (A to D)/IB 2 (A to C) grades in the relevant subjects.
- Diploma and HND Holders:Candidates with Diploma and HND qualifications from recognised universities or institutions in programmes related to the School’s programmes shall be considered for admission at level 300.Mature Student Entry Requirements: Candidates aged at least 25 years with basic academic qualifications e.g. four passes in any O’ level subjects and who write and pass an entrance examination in English, Mathematics, Information and Communication Technology and General Business shall be considered for admission. They may also be required to attend an interview.
- Transfer Students:Candidates who have been formally admitted as regular students to a Bachelor’s Degree course in any recognized university or institution and made satisfactory progress over not less than one academic year may be considered for admission as a transfer student.
- Visiting / Occasional / Foreign Students:The School shall admit other students with equivalent qualifications for varying durations in the Bachelor’s degree programme, as Visiting, Occasional and Foreign students.
HOW TO APPLY
Please, read the guidelines below carefully before you proceed with the application.
The Nduom School of Business and Technology (NSBT) invites qualified applicants for admission to its undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year. Applicants should take note of the following instructions.
Applicants for undergraduate programmes, who wrote the WASSCE in May/June 2018, are eligible to apply. Such applicants are required to indicate their WASSCE index numbers and subjects on the on-line application forms.
All applicants will be considered based on results equivalences and requirements as provided by National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) and National Accreditation Board (NAB) as well as the School’s own admission criteria.
Learn a broad range of skills from user experience to network troubleshooting to resource optimization. You’ll also develop your communication and critical-thinking skills.
USSD & ONLINE APPLICATION (GHANAIAN APPLICANTS)
- LOCAL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTSIn the spirit of practising the Innovations we teach on Campus, we have introduced a USSD System for all Ghanaian Applicants. No need to go queue for some slip or card at any bank. Below is the step for all Ghanaian students:
- Dial the USSD code *447*18# on your Mobile Money Enabled Phone.
- Be sure to have at least GHc 100 in your Mobile Money Wallet.
- Follow screen prompts and pay.
- You will receive a 6-digit PIN code via SMS
- Using the 6-Digit Code, visit www.nsbt.edu.gh/admissions and click on Apply Now. Login with your 6-Digit code and apply online. Applicants are advised to keep their pin safely as it will be used at later date to check application status.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS & GHANAIANS APPLYING FROM ABROAD
- Download NSBT-Application-Form
- Fill out application form on computer, print and sign
- Mail completed form to:
Nduom School of Business and Technology
P.O.Box EL 33,
Elmina- Central Region, Ghana.
OR, drop off completed form and supporting documents to:
Admissions Office of NSBT
Central Administration Block
Ground Floor Right Wing – Room 1